- Monroe College, B.S., 2016, summa cum laude
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., 2021
Aldiama worked as an Appellate Court Attorney at the New York State Supreme Court Third Department prior to joining Couch White. During law school, Aldiama was a student attorney at the University at Buffalo School of Law’s Family Violence and Women’s Rights Clinic, assisting indigent clients in family offense petitions, child support, custody, and visitation cases.
- New York State Courts
- Recipient of the 2021 Changemakers 30 Under 30 Award.
- Recipient of the 2021 Monique E. Emdin Memorial Award, Women Lawyers of Western New York Award, and University at Buffalo Alumni Association’s GOLD Group Award.
- Served as the President of the University at Buffalo School of Law Black Law Student Association and the Upstate Sub-Regional Director of the Northeast Black Law Student Association.
- Served as the Chief Justice of the University at Buffalo School of Law Thurgood Marshall Moot Court Board.
- Served as an Associate Editor of the University at Buffalo School of Law Human Rights Law Review Journal.
- New York State Bar Association