- University at Albany, State University of New York, B.A., 2012, and M.B.A., 2018
- Albany Law School of Union University, J.D., 2018, magna cum laude
Blake advises corporations, business owners, contractors and property owners in disputes concerning construction, commercial, and environmental matters. He also advises developers and construction industry clients on permitting, and land use matters. He has represented clients in disputes concerning construction contracts, deed restrictions, easements, zoning and DEC regulatory matters.
Blake was previously a Summer Associate with Couch White. Prior to joining the firm, Blake was a clerk for two Albany area firms, practicing in litigation, real estate, and corporate law. During law school, Blake was a Student Intern with Albany Law’s Community Development Clinic, where he advised small business start-ups and entrepreneurs on entity formation and governance.
- New York State Courts
- Massachusetts State Courts
- South Carolina Courts
- Represented clients in all phases of residential and commercial real estate transactions
- Clerked for two Albany area firms, practicing in Litigation and Corporate/Real Estate
- Student Intern with Albany Law Community Development Clinic
- While in law school, participated in Dual-Degree Program with SUNY Albany earning an MBA
- Volunteer Coach of the Corinth High School Mock Trial Team
- Albany County Bar Association
- Saratoga County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association