Charles represents clients in all stages of litigation in both state and federal court.
Prior to joining Couch White, Charles was an associate at a full-service business law firm in New York City where he focused on complex commercial litigation. Charles began his career as a law clerk in the Superior Court of New Jersey before serving as an Assistant District Attorney in the New York County District Attorney’s Office where he tried numerous jury and bench trials to verdict.
- New York State Courts
- New Jersey State Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Advise clients on complex commercial litigation matters in the financial services, real estate, employment, and insurance sectors.
- Tried ten cases to verdict, including four felony jury trials, three misdemeanor jury trials, and three misdemeanor bench trials.
- Successfully defended the Managing Member of an LLC in a derivative lawsuit brought by a member seeking to reverse the sale of property owned by the LLC.
- While in law school, received the Dean’s Certificate of Achievement Award for a course titled Judgment and Decision Making and earned Honors in the school’s Litigation Skills program.