Chip handles commercial real estate development projects and business matters for closely-held companies of all sizes, including development and construction contracts, business formations, financing, sales and purchases, and commercial leases. Chip has a great depth of experience in both the transactional and litigation sides of the law. Chip has lectured extensively to practicing attorneys and construction industry associations. Over the years he has given service to a number of not-for-profit concerns, as well.
- New York State Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern and Western Districts of New York
- Representation of business owners, commercial developers, contractors, subcontractors, and design professionals in a wide array of matters, business matters, including:
- Commercial real estate acquisitions, sales and financing, and title matters and issues
- Buy/sell, shareholder and operating agreements
- Construction and development agreements
- Commercial leases
- Real property agreements, including energy performance contracting
- Serving as general outside counsel to a number of development and construction companies and other businesses.
- Handling many labor and other administrative and regulatory matters.
- Advising owners, managers, directors, and officers in a broad spectrum of legal needs.
- Albany County, New York State and American Bar Associations
- Title agent, Chicago Title Insurance Company
- St. Peter’s Health Partners (former Board Chair & Trustee)
- Director, ClearPoint Federal Bank & Trust
- Selected to American Board of Trial Advocates and American Inns of Court
- Town Justice, Town of Niskayuna (16 years)