Larry advises businesses and individuals, including contractors, subcontractors, material manufacturers, distributors and suppliers, architects, engineers, developers and owners, both private sector and governmental, in all construction and contracting issues. He has represented clients in all state and federal courts, arbitration, mediation and administrative proceedings related to both private and public contract disputes.
- New York State Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Defended New York State construction agency in breach of contract matters in the New York State Court of Claims, Federal Courts and Appeals courts as the New York State assistant attorney general in the construction litigation section of the New York State Department of Law.
- Defended special proceedings regarding bid disputes and contractor responsibility issues on behalf of New York State construction agencies.
- Representing contractors, subcontractors, material manufacturers, distributors and suppliers, architects, engineers and public and private owners and developers in construction claim and dispute litigation in the State and Federal trial and appellate level courts.
- Representing contractors, subcontractors, material manufacturers, distributors and suppliers, architects, engineers and public and private owners and developers in mediations and arbitrations under the auspices of the American Arbitration Association, TAMMS and other private dispute resolution agencies.
- Assisting and counseling clients in the formation, establishment and operation of M/W/B/E entities and compliance with the various M/W/B/E requirements in the construction and procurement process.
- Assisting, counseling and representing clients with regard to matters concerning compliance with prevailing wage requirements.
- Assisting clients with the review, preparation and negotiation of complex construction contracts and related documents.
- Preparation, enforcement and defense of public and private improvement liens.
- Past member as Associate Director of the Board of Directors of the New York Chapter of the Associated General Contractors.