Louis advises businesses and commercial entities on a wide range of general corporate, business and transactional matters, including entity formation and management, commercial real estate transactions, contract drafting and review, mergers and acquisitions, loan transactions and general corporate governance and compliance issues.
- New York State Courts
- Intern in the Albany County District Attorney’s Office within the Major Crimes Unit.
- Intern for the Albany Law School Community Development Clinic, counseling small businesses and non-profits on entity formation and corporate governance matters.
- Peer Writing Support Assistant at Albany Law School of Union University.
- Teachers Assistant in Torts for first year students at Albany Law School of Union University.
- Served as a Summer Associate at Couch White.
- Recipient of the President’s Scholarship from Albany Law School.