- Ithaca College, B.A., 2017, cum laude
- Albany Law School, J.D., 2021, summa cum laude
Mary advises clients in trusts and estates law. She creates estate plans according to each individual client’s personal and financial needs, focusing on protecting assets through the use of wills, trusts, powers of attorney and healthcare proxies. Mary also represents executors in the probate and administration of estates.
In her adult guardianship practice focus, Mary is on the approved New York State Part 36 list of attorneys appointed to serve as attorney for the alleged incapacitated person, court evaluator, and guardian of the person and/or property under Article 81 of the Mental Hygiene Law.
- New York State Courts
- New Jersey State Courts
- Interned during law school for the Hon. Paul V. Morgan, Jr. of Rensselaer County Surrogate’s Court and the United States Attorney’s Office, Northern District of New York.
- Served as the Project Director of the Elder Law Pro Bono Project.
- Teaching Assistant in Torts for first year students and served as a Research Assistant to Professor Rose Mary Bailly.
- Placed second in Albany Law School’s client counseling competition.
- Participated on the ABA Negotiations travel team.
- New York State Bar Association
- Aging & Disability Law Committee of the Government Law Center at Albany Law School