Sarah assists businesses and commercial entities on a wide range of general corporate, business and transactional matters including entity formation and management, commercial real estate transactions, contract drafting and review, mergers and acquisitions, loan transactions, and general corporate governance and compliance issues.
Prior to joining the firm, Sarah practiced in the capital markets group of an international law firm based in New York City.
- New York State Courts
- Represented Nasdaq and New York Stock Exchange-listed companies in capital markets transactions and advised on ongoing securities law and stock exchange compliance matters at a law firm based in New York City.
- Interned for the Albany Law School Community Development Clinic, counseling small businesses and non-profits on entity formation and corporate governance matters.
- Interned for the Hon. Lawrence E. Kahn, United States District Judge for the Northern District of New York.
- Recipient of the Herbert E. Cohen Prize (Corporate Law and Taxation), White-Rosbrook Prize (Business Organizations), Securities Regulation Prize and Trustees’ Second Prize from Albany Law School.
- New York State Bar Association