- University of Mary Washington, B.A., 2005, cum laude
- University of Richmond, T.C. Williams School of Law, J.D., 2009, magna cum laude
William advises clients regarding land use development, municipal approvals, regulatory permitting, regulatory compliance, New York’s State Environmental Quality Review Act and related litigation. William also represents clients in complex environmental litigation in both state and federal courts.
- New York State Courts
- Virginia State Courts (Associate status)
- United States District Court of the Northern District of New York
- United States District Court of the Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia
- Advising clients regarding securing federal, state permits, and local land use approvals for development of commercial and industrial projects.
- Advising clients regarding compliance with the State Environmental Quality Review Act.
- Representing clients in administrative and judicial environmental compliance and enforcement matters.
- Representing clients in all aspects of environmental and complex litigation in both state and federal court including drafting pleadings, motions, discovery, trial, and appellate practice.
- New York State Bar Association, Environmental Law Section
- Albany County Bar Association